Friday, February 26, 2016

Project 6: Alternative Process Through Digital Means


Description: 
In this project we used several different printing techniques (cyanotype, gum bichromate, and wet plate) to create original photographs. We worked with different textures and layers in photoshop to create these photos.


Cyanotype
I used a brush to create the rough white border. I then turned the image black and white, and tinted it blue. Afterwards, I put a water color paper onto give it the texture.
Gum Bichromate
I overlapped this photo with three different colors: pink, blue, and green. I used three different brushes, some that I downloaded, to brush them on.
Gum Bichromate
I overlapped this photo with three different colors: blue, red, and yellow. I used three different brushes, some that I downloaded, to brush them on.
Wet Plate
I took this picture of a bench near my house. I put three different textures that I liked on it to give it this look, and put on a border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment